Unlocking or bypassing an apple device is really tough for any developers and even in ios there are few developers are in the market. when you search for any icloud unlock in google you mainly found some bogus stuff there, some are asking for payment or some wasting the time. But apart from all of this, there are few developers are also there who works only for Ios. Icloud unlock for iPhone 6s with custom firmware is the only permanent working method for unlocking the icloud lock.In spite of that Apple’s security is continuously broken by different developers.
Nowadays buying second-hand iPhone is completely full of risk, you cannot check the icloud lock status of the iPhone online, for that some fraud sellers from eBay, craigslist are taking benefits of this.Even some website offering to check the icloud lock status but all of them are fake just seeking money.
So unlocking the icloud lock for iPhone 6s, you required an original cable which comes with the phone and a pc or laptop that must be a windows 7 with the 64bit processor.
So, to unlock the icloud lock you have first downloaded the modded iTunes and the custom firmware file to unlock icloud lock for iPhone 6s
Download modded Itunes for iPhone 6s
Download custom Ipsw file for iPhone 6s
After downloading both files you required to move it to desktop and follow this simple steps:-
- install the modded iTunes on your pc that must be a windows 7 64bit pc.
- then restart the pc with disabling the driver signature enforcement mode
- the antivirus if any.
- then rename the modded iTunes to and then move that file to that “iPhone_4.7_11.2_15C114_Restore.ipsw” (the specified folder is shown in the video).
- then connect the phone with pc with holding power and home button both at the same time
- then when the phone goes off and shows apple logo then remove holding the power button
- then do same as shown on the video.
you can also check for :-
”Get decryption key of modded iTunes by downloading the app’
- the network is stuck in no service mode
- two built-in advertising app
- after installing the custom ipsw you cannot restore it back to stock ipsw
- more chance to be the hard brick